Environmental services refer to a wide range of activities and services that are designed to protect and improve the natural environment. These services can include:
- Environmental consulting: providing advice and assistance to organizations and businesses on how to comply with environmental regulations and minimize their environmental impact
- Environmental remediation: Cleaning up and restoring contaminated sites, such as brownfields, to safe and usable conditions
- Waste management: Collecting, transporting, and disposing of waste materials in a safe and responsible manner, including hazardous waste and medical waste disposal.
- Air and water quality monitoring: Measuring and assessing the quality of the air and water in a given area, and identifying and addressing any issues
- Climate change and sustainability consulting: Advising organizations and businesses on how to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and operate in a more sustainable manner.